WHY YOU NEED ICONIC COMPRESSOR
Wait, What Is My Compressor Actually Doing?
Setting a compressor is an art and for a long time even the “pros” needed time to be able to do this.
Think about it… it’s just difficult to hear what the compressor is actually doing, right? So how are you supposed to be able to adjust it to get the right settings?
The long answer: many frustrating years of practice.
And that’s not even a guarantee because there is no “one size fits all” attack or release, so you still need to experiment and figure out what the compressor is doing.
Instead of Guessing, See Exactly What Is Happening
Intuition Compressor takes all this wasted time and guesswork out of the equation.
How? Well… just look at the interface! Everything is there for you to see so that you can make the proper decisions.
You can see exactly when your release curve starts, how long your compressor stays open, and how fast it opens.
Too much compression on a particular spot? No problem–you’ll see it and can adjust accordingly.
Instead of taking years to train your ears to figure out how a compressor works, now you can use your ears to make music with the compressor as a tool you understand instead of a tool that frustrates you.
Click below to grab Intuition Compressor!
- Apple M1, Intel Core 2 Duo, or AMD Athlon 64 X2 minimum
- 4 GB of System RAM or more is recommended
- An Internet connection for one-time activation
- A graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher.
- Mac OS X 10.15 & above (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST2/3, AU, AAX
- Windows 7 & above (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST2/3, AAX
- Native Apple Silicon Support