WHY YOU NEED ICONIC REVERB
A Tale of Reverb & What Could Have Been
For the longest time, it was difficult to adjust and customize how you wanted your reverb to sound.
To have any chance at all, you needed to find a convolution reverb that was close to what you wanted.
Then you needed to modify it… which would have varied results. Often, the results weren’t that great at all.
You’d think that a visual display with the nature of how computers work would make for a superior way to deal with reverbs–what happened?
Dial In The Exact Reverb You Need, Right Now
We decided to step up and create the plugin with a superior visual display.
You have the standard, traditional reverb controls, but you also have much more control of how your early reflections and reverb tails behave.
You can literally design the reverb you need for the source you’re working with and dial it to perfection.
You can take it further with reverse, gated, and other nonlinear effects, far and above surpassing iconic hardware units.
Grab Iconic Reverb and start designing your perfect reverb sounds today.
Click the button below!
- Apple M1, Intel Core 2 Duo, or AMD Athlon 64 X2 minimum
- 4 GB of System RAM or more is recommended
- An Internet connection for one-time activation
- A graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher.
- Mac OS X 10.15 & above (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST2/3, AU, AAX
- Windows 7 & above (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST2/3, AAX
- Native Apple Silicon Support