Multi Band Gate Manual old
- Decide what source you want to listen to as the detector, whether the input audio or the sidechain input
- Check the "Key Listen" switch, set the filters to the area you really want the gate to focus on and then uncheck "Key Listen"
- In the Spectrum Window, set the crossover points to divide the sound into three frequency sections of low, mid and high
- Set the threshold control in the Detector Window, so that the threshold line is below the peaks you are interested in, but above the background bleed
- Set the individual envelopes in the Envelopes Window to make each frequency section as long or as short as you want.
The User Interface